HO scale Detailed “3D” interior that fits all ITLA Scale Models structures, and can be used behind any manufacturer's building's loading dock doorway.
Made entirely of Laser Cut Wood, this kit contains ...
- 3 "walls" comprising the interior loading dock area
- Laser etched wood planked loading dock floor
- Support bracket which sets the floor at a 0.65" height (optional use)
- 2 layers of "3D - etched" crates to form the backdrop (rear) wall
- 5 additional crates for placement within the loading dock area
- 1 finely cut ladder for HO scale access to your loading dock
Many different interior configurations are possible with the individual pallets, ladder, and crates included. The backdrop (rear wall) of crates can be cut apart and rearranged for a different "look" across multiple copies of this kit.
Our floor support lifts the interior planked surface to a height of 0.65" to fit all ITLA Scale Models structures. It can be omitted to drop the floor height to a min. 0.12".
By gluing the interior assembly to any inside structure's wall surface you can actually set the floor height as you require.