N & HO Scale Modular Wall System
Influenced by the industrial factory designs of famed architect Albert Kahn, these individual "Reinforced Concrete" Modular Wall Kits can be assembled into any size or shaped complex served by rail and truck.
These are fine scale, quality, solid, laser cut wood products with "laserboard" windows & trim layers.
Please scroll through this Link for details & a video demonstration.
Select the individual N or HO scale Modular Wall types which appeal to you. Use our ITLA "tab-n-slot" wall joints to build your custom structure in any shape or footprint you desire. You provide your required roof panel using Foamcore, Styrene, or the material of your choice.
More sample structures created with these wall panels...
Fit any space with our "configurable" wall systems
FREE PRINTABLE TEMPLATES representing our kits in actual size ...
N Scale HERE .... HO Scale HERE.
FREE TRACKED SHIPPING in North America... on orders over $199US (after all other discounts applied)
Our Product features include...
- Fine scale Window Frames with "positionable" Sashes & Pre-Cut Glazing
- Window pane fillers in each frame to represent "broken" panels (can be removed)
- Separate, interchangeable components in each wall panel allow for no-mask painting & the ability to customize window / brick insert placement
- Wall frames can be section cut & "stacked" to produce additional wall height (add or even remove stories). USE A ZONA or X-ACTO RAZOR SAW.
- Friction-fit components enable quick mock-ups of building shapes
- Combine wall modules to create a "flat" , "fully walled", or any structure footprint or height in between ... the choice is yours!