Orders are shipped via Canada Post / United States Postal Service (USPS), insured and tracked for purchases above $81. We make every effort to keep the shipping costs down, however the cost of postage and the weight of our quality wood products can add up.
Please be patient around holidays, as our postal systems experience delays which we cannot control. USPS/Canada Post state "7~10 Business Days", however this can fluctuate.
North American shipping costs are as follows in $USD...
Orders up to $9.99 ... $2.69 - #10 Envelope - NO TRACKING
(to keep costs down)
Orders of $10 to $80.99 ... $8.99 - NO TRACKING
(to keep costs down)
Orders of $81 to $150.99 ... $14.99 Tracked
Orders of $151 to $398.99 ... $17.99 Tracked
Orders over $399 ... $25.99 Tracked
Overseas orders are welcomed! For orders under $9.99, a charge of $12 is made for basic postage in a #10 Envelope.
For orders above $10, an initial charge of $25.99 is made, however additional fees above this minimum may be required based upon the package weight and destination.
We investigate the best options , communicate with you, and invoice you with the additional fees for your choice of shipping method.
We've successfully shipped to New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia, Japan, Russia, Spain, France, UK, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium.
- Privacy & Security
- We respect your personal information! We maintain safe and secure storage for our record keeping only...we DO NOT share this information with any other persons or companies. Our website is SSL (Secure Socket) protected.
- If you signed up to receive our newsletter, we expect it is because you are a prospective customer, and therefore you agree to receiving our ITLA Scale Models product sales information. We comply with all CASL requirements. You can opt out of our publications and sales offers if you choose ... its totally your choice!
- Returns & Replacements
- Purchase returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. The purchaser is responsible to return-ship the product to us, unopened and undamaged. We will refund the remaining balance once we receive the product.
We stand behind our product. If you damage a component though normal handling, or we inadvertently missed a part, we will gladly replace it at no charge. We may request a photo of your issue to learn from...if it broke on you, it can break on another customer too ... we want to fix that.
If you have questions during your build, please contact us and we'll gladly help you.
- Please use our secure shopping cart and checkout process to make your purchases. We can also take your order over the phone at 1-404-IMAGINE (462-4463) and invoice you securely through Shopify or PayPal...which gives you the option of using your credit card...please provide a valid email address and return phone number for confirmation.
- Orders Status
- We are a small company, and as a result it takes time to process some orders, however most ship within a week. Please be patient with us and we will provide you with confirmation and a status of your order. Shipment tracking is only available on purchases greater than $81.
- Updating Account Information
- Please email us directly if you require your account information modified.
- SAFETY: Our products are designed for the adult hobbyist and not intended for children or family pets. Many small components could become choking hazards if swallowed.
Primarily comprised of "micro plywood" and MDF hardboard, they are combustible and they should not be placed near a source of heat which could ignite them, or cause them to emit smoke. Smoke can be dangerous to your health.
We recommend water and solvent based paints, wood and ACC glues. Each material is dependent upon the modeller's choice. Please apply these paints and glues in a well ventilated area to avoid inhalation, and according to their manufacturer's instructions.
The modeller should also consider using safety glasses or personal protective equipment when using the above materials. The same personal protective equipment should be considered when using a hobby knife to remove the component parts and prevent foreign objects from entering the eyes. We truly hope you enjoy building our products safely.
All products are in $USD. Taxes applied if required.
Canadian customers please contact us before ordering regarding currency & taxes. We will invoice you directly in $CAD including the mandatory provincial sales tax.
All major credit cards accepted.
Shipping & Delivery