Heating / Ventilation / Air Conditioning (HVAC) kit for your Roof Top or Walls
Actual size of 0.24" square when assembled.
This represents ...
22" square ducting in HO Scale (1:87)
16" square ducting in S scale (1:64)
12" square ducting in O scale 91:48).
Over 8.5" linear inches of Ducting included with 30 individual Flange & Bracket parts.
- Laser Cut MDF Wood & “Laser Board” components
Ducting which you can trim to length including ...
- "Snorkel" Vents
- 45 Degree Offsets
- Wall or Roof mounting brackets
- Connection Plates
- Access Hatches
- Configure into any Roof Top or vertical Wall HVAC runs you wish…cut and join to create multiple combinations
- Easily assembled with gap filling ACC glue or white PVA wood glues, ensure your joints are sanded clean and true.
- Easy to paint with “Rattle Cans” and hand brushed Acrylics ...
- The samples shown were first assembled in wall and roof mount configurations, with their brackets "threaded" onto the ductwork.(Optionally, for contrasting colours between the ducts and brackets, you might paint the parts separately, then assemble)
- We spray painted the completed HVAC duct assembly with a "Cast Iron Gray". You could use any gray for an oxidized / galvanized look, or a silver for a "new" look.
- Then we washed on a watered down "Vintage White" acrylic to represent oxidation.
- Once dry, we spot-washed on watered down "Burnt Orange" and "Burnt Umber" to create rust streaking and stains.
- You can also use weathering powders with great results