HO Kit 4152- Building 'D' - Shallow Relief Background Structure...
Features... Brick background structure (7.5"W by 1.5" deep by 5.5"H), laser etched, cut wood construction.
Designed as a "shallow relief" structure with one highly detailed "Brick" front wall section, two "Concrete" side, one "blank" rear wall, with roof and floor panels plus roof top details.
Expandable with our Brick Wall Panel & Roof kits ... see check boxes above.
Easily paintable with solvent or water based paints, see our "How To" tab for ideas.
Very finely "3D" laser etched detailed brick surfaces, window and door mullions / lintel work. Use this model as a stand-alone structure OR use it to add onto our HO 4150 Allstate Factory Kit .
Paint and wall sign not included.
Kit includes the following...
- 1 Roof Top Staircase Exit
- 2 Brick Chimneys
- Finely detailed Office Door, steps, railings and security bars (door can be modelled open or closed)
- Finely etched Loading Dock Doors are positionable on their tracks and cover wall openings which accept our Loading Dock Interior Kit (available separately)
- 10 separate window sills which enable no-mask painting
- Window openings include 8 fixed glass frames and 2 with ventilator fans
- Multiple window treatments are possible by using the window knockouts included
- Separate etched brick Roof Cornice & vertical Pilaster Brick trim strips (may also be reversed to simulate concrete)
Want to expand with additional Wall Panels? Check the boxes above, see our Modular Brick Wall Panels HERE or contact us with questions.
Use any of the "HO4150" series wall modules shown below to expand this kit. Note that you may need to add some roof panel using foamcore, cardstock or styrene.
Additional "1.5" wide Brick Side Walls & Windows"...
Additional "1.5" wide Concrete Side Walls"...
Additional "Rear Walls, Dock Door & Windows"...
Add an "18 Piece Wall Detail Kit & Sign Sheet" ...
Other details are available on our website -
Roof Top Detail Kit
Add our optional HO Loading Dock Interior kit...